Middle School Portal

the network for middle school math and science teachers

Jessica Fries-Gaither

Jessica Fries-Gaither's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity
Elaine Maggioli

"I'm glad to hear you're still planning on using texts - reading is still important i…"

Jessica Fries-Gaither replied Feb 7 to Science Curriculum and Texts or Kits

4 Feb 8
Reply by Daniel Toomey
Vivian Barker

"Hi Vivian, I used to use stations with my upper elementary and middle school student…"

Jessica Fries-Gaither replied Nov. 16, 2010 to Centers

5 Nov. 28, 2010
Reply by Tom Jenkins
Rebecca Lawson

"Rebecca, thanks for starting this thread. I love the Iditarod! I must sheepishly adm…"

Jessica Fries-Gaither replied Mar. 12, 2010 to Following the Iditarod Trail

5 Mar. 17, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Lawson
Christie Williams

"Andrea, thanks for reminding me. I did that as well, of course! Rebecca, I loved yo…"

Jessica Fries-Gaither replied Mar. 11, 2010 to Need help on a transition unit for 5th graders moving to middle school!!!!

15 Mar. 11, 2010
Reply by Jessica Fries-Gaither
Christie Williams

"Hi Christie, First of all, it's great that you are thinking about how to best prepar…"

Jessica Fries-Gaither replied Feb. 12, 2010 to Need help on a transition unit for 5th graders moving to middle school!!!!

15 Mar. 11, 2010
Marcia Mardis

"Hi Marcia, Great topic! I'd love to talk about the importance of building a collecti…"

Jessica Fries-Gaither replied Nov. 24, 2009 to School libraries and STEM

11 Sep. 1, 2010
Reply by Marcia Mardis
Jessica Fries-Gaither

"Hi Eric, Great ideas! I'm actually starting to work on the next issue of the magazin…"

Jessica Fries-Gaither replied Sep. 16, 2009 to Polar Science in the middle school science classroom?

7 Sep. 16, 2009
Jessica Fries-Gaither

"ePals (http://www.epals.com) might be a way to connect with students in the Arctic! "

Jessica Fries-Gaither replied Sep. 8, 2009 to Polar Science in the middle school science classroom?

7 Sep. 16, 2009
Jessica Fries-Gaither

"Hi Angela, We've got some great resources that you might be able to us in our Beyond…"

Jessica Fries-Gaither replied Sep. 2, 2009 to Polar Science in the middle school science classroom?

7 Sep. 16, 2009
Aaron Christensen

"Karolee, I think the flexible assignments idea is great. Students are so overschedul…"

Jessica Fries-Gaither replied Jun. 25, 2009 to Homework issues

25 Dec. 20, 2010
Reply by Dan Sherman

RSS

© 2011   Created by Middle School Portal.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service