Middle School Portal

the network for middle school math and science teachers

Karolee Smiley's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Our school doesn't have them, but my husband does.  One of things you can do is use…"

Karolee Smiley replied Aug 2, 2011 to IPads

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Patricia B Dodge

"We are even getting tornadoes in northern California, a rare occurrence.  Unfortunat…"

Karolee Smiley replied Jun 13, 2011 to Teaching Tornadoes (or Other Extreme Weather Events)

2 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Richard Varner

"Hi Aimee   Have you had much luck?  Unfortunately, I don't have a full class period…"

Karolee Smiley replied May 25, 2011 to Looking for a Few Middle School Science Teachers to Help with a Last Minute Research Project

4 May 26, 2011
Reply by aimee

"We haven't been doing whole animal dissections the last few years.  Partially becaus…"

Karolee Smiley replied Dec 13, 2010 to Dissection in Middle School

7 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Eileen Bendixsen

"The ISTE unplugged site has some great info. I noticed a project on the e-pals teac…"

Karolee Smiley replied Jul 13, 2010 to From the ISTE conference - what's new? what was great? how will your teaching be changed?

4 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Karolee Smiley

"I like to leave videos with the substitute teacher. I will do quick movies explainin…"

Karolee Smiley replied Jul 8, 2010 to Using Technology When You Are Away From Your Classroom (or other ideas you use with substitutes)

8 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Kim Lightle

"So, how are the Science Fairs coming? My school fair is next week so my students ha…"

Karolee Smiley replied Mar 19, 2010 to science fair ideas

14 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mary Henton

"The most important thing is to consider the purpose and use of the changes. How will…"

Karolee Smiley replied Feb 28, 2010 to Report Cards and Grading

9 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Eric Biederbeck

"Christie, I want to commend your efforts to assist in the transition process. As a…"

Karolee Smiley replied Feb 17, 2010 to Need help on a transition unit for 5th graders moving to middle school!!!!

15 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Jessica Fries-Gaither

"So, does anyone encourage their students to move on to regional science fairs, like…"

Karolee Smiley replied Jan 11, 2010 to science fair ideas

14 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Mary Henton

RSS

© 2014   Created by Middle School Portal.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service