Some of my students have created powerpoint presentations based on their research. I'd like to be able to share these with families through the web, and I think students would be excited to have…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Vivian Barker Jun 24, 2011.
I'm looking for ideas for differentiating my math class. I teach 6th grade general math; the top 20% of math students are placed in accelerated classes. I teach students representing the other 80%.…Continue
Started this discussion. Last reply by Angela Crawford Oct 30, 2009.
Angela Crawford has not received any gifts yet