David R. Wetzel has not received any gifts yet
Dr. David R. Wetzel's interests include teaching science and math, and the integration of educational technology in teaching and learning .
His education includes a Ph.D. in Science Education from George Mason University and a Master's Degree in Science and Math Education from Old Dominion University.
Using Twitter in Education - KPFT 90.1 Houston, TX, YouthRadio.us, April 3, 2010.
* Articles in Science Scope - middle school science journal by National Science Teachers Association
* Articles in The Science Teacher - high school science journal by National Science Teachers Association
* A Model for Pedagogical and Curricula Transformation with Technology in the Journal of Computing in Teacher Education
* The book How to Weave the Web into K-8 Science published by National Science Teachers Association
* Chapter 10 Technology Transforms the Game of Science Education in the book The Game of Science Education by Jeffery Weld, published by Allyn Bacon
* The books Energy, Machines, and Motion - teacher and student editions published by National Academy of Sciences and National Science Resources Center of Smithsonian Institution - contributing writer/developer.
Blogs, Websites, and Social Media
Blog - Decoded Science
Network with him at - Linkedin
Blog - Teach Science and Math
Follow him on Twitter